Sunday, December 5, 2010

Like us

For a someone like none.


It was cold, the breeze came,
you held me, making us,
you held me, without a fuss.

I never asked for,
what you did,
inside your arms,
I gleefully hid.

Today when you leave,
I miss all the leaves,
we broke,
All the words,
we spoke,
All the tears,
we shed,
wiped the eyes,
very red,
All the smiles,
we flashed,
All the water,
we splashed,
All the stones,
we walked,
All the hours,
we clocked,
All the dreams,
we dreamt,
Our long hair,
happily unkempt,
The hands we held,
together,
The hopes we flew on,
a feather,
The days we spent,
the nights that went.
Our friendship
a beauty, and a joy,
and happy as a toy.

Now you leave,
it to dust,
in a pool of tears,
to rust.

You are going away,
as I stand here,
I may or may not cry,
But I surely do care.


3 comments:

Aadya said...

I love you :)

I love us :)

Thank You :)

Nostalgia-Lives said...

hey i m anshay frm bhopal i find ur blog really exciting ,,,,,can we friends? whenever u come online just pls do me a favor just review my blog and contact me i need ur help ur posts are awesome i too wanna write some of theme
http://www.heartofviper.co.cc/

Anonymous said...

nice write up keep smiling :)