Tuesday, November 27, 2007

fRiends bUt no lOve

Yesterday when I was reading a newspaper, I read that when a boy and girl become friends, they mostly end up loving each other, so I have written a stupid poem for it.

Hey my dear sweet friend
let us break this trend
of falling in love
like a sweet dove
We will talk endlessly
walk over the seas carelessly
You have a knack of getting into trouble
so after solving it we'll play rubble
I always see you through the corner of my eyes
but i know that on friendship there's no price
hope you understand me the best
and our friendship will take care of the rest
I will wipe your tears
and then say cheers
Always be happy
but don't be too creepy
Never be sad
for it is very bad
I can't see you disheartened
because my heart gets shortened
We will be great friends
but let's pledge we will never fall in love
hope when i die you'll be at my side
accepting my death in your stride
i love you my friend
i love you
but then
let us break this trend
of falling in love
like a sweet dove...

No comments: